Sunday, December 25, 2011

A Christmas Gift...from Becca

OOHH! Mom, thank you so much for all my Christmas presents… I can’t believe you actually got me everything I asked for. Everything fits great!... Can I wear this for the rest of the day?…

Slow down Steven, take a breath… Of course you can wear it all day, but maybe you’ll want to wear something else? In case you didn’t notice there are still plenty of unopened gifts under the tree…

More girls clothes? For me? What’s left? I already opened this dress, pantyhose, shoes, a whole package of panties and this fantastic wig…when I said I wanted a wig I never dreamed it would be so long, but then I never imagined I be standing here dressed like this either.

Well you kept your end of the deal, straight A’s in school, so I’m keeping my end… But remember our rules, No more stealing your cousins panties or anyone else’s either. For now no girls clothes outside the house and most important keep your grades up!
Now let’s see what else “Stephanie” got from Santa…

Epilogue:
  After all the gifts were opened “Stephanie” had amassed quite a collection of new clothes. Not including what she already had on, there were, another package of panties, 2 camisoles, 3 pair of tights, (1 black, 1 white and 1 gray),  a cute long top and leggings set, denim skirt, 2 more tops, another dress and the last package opened was “Stephanie’s” first training bra which “she” immediately ran upstairs and put on…  

No comments:

Post a Comment