Sunday, December 4, 2011

Tommy

Tommy, I know I said you can wear your sister’s clothes, but I think you are taking it a little to far. You have spent your whole months allowance on that hairpiece and underwear.

But mom Jenny won’t let me wear her panties and I figured I should have a few bras as well. And the hairpiece matches so well, I got a really good deal on it.

OK, but from now on you check with me before you go shopping! Do you understand me young man? Now get upstairs and do your homework. I wont have you fail the 8th grade and end up in summer school.

I finished before you got home, so can I take a walk around the block?

Fine but be home for dinner… 

But what Tommy’s mom failed to notice was that Jenny never owned that skirt or shoes. I guess Tommy goes shopping more than his mom thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment