Friday, November 25, 2011

A Fresh Start

Hello,
  Will be using this space to share TG themed captions I've created over the years. I will be taking them from my Yahoo group of the same name as the blog, and also be posting newly created ones. So if they look familiar and sound familiar you may have visited my group in the past.
   As the Blog title suggests the captions will all be of a “PG” rated nature. No nasty  or vulgar captions or pictures will be posted. This will be a safe haven for all to enjoy… I hope you come along for the ride… Thanks for stopping by…

Giggles and Smiles Always,
 Becca

1 comment:

  1. j'aime beaucoup lire les histoires de TG Caption forcée car depuis le décès de mes parents

    elle m'aide a oublier les problèmes les décès mes parents de mon meilleur ami d'enfance

    je me suis toujours travesti au début ma mère ma bien gronder puis ba avec les temps elle commence a m'acheter des culottes etc

    puis a ce jour j’ai continuer a mes travestir et la j'ai une sacrer belle collection des collants culottes maillot de bain tenue de sport jupe et robe

    ReplyDelete